Send That Special Friend an eNail
Tired of all those eCards, then here is something new to send your friends and at the same time impress them by being ahead of the game. Don't forget to link eNailTM, please use the following URL:
How to send your eNail
- 1. Find the eNailTM image that you feel particularly fits your friend.
- 2. With your mouse put the arrow thing somewhere in the body of the image and right click your mouse.
- 3. From the drop down menu choose 'Save Picture As'
- 4. Use the Browse Option to select a directory in which to save your image. Windows 95/98 users can do a straight Save and the image will be saved in 'My Documents'
- Now open up your email program and start a new message to the friend of your choice.
- Insert your eNailTM image into the body of your message. (if your email program will not allow you to put an image in the message body then you can send the image as an attatchment.
- Copy & paste in the eNailTM URL.
- Send the message and sit back in anticipation of your friend's amazement and pleasure.
- HINT: If you are very busy you can send the same eNail
TM to all your friends in one email, see your email Help if you don't know how to do this.
- WEBTV USER'S: The Wymsey Management Consortium has this message for you: No hard disk, no work, never mind. Why not recover from your distress by visiting Wymsey.
and now, the images:
Contact the Contortium
is the intellectual property of
The WebSpin Management Contortium